31 Jul UNQUALIFIED RELIEVERS FOR ECE
Why do teachers want to do relief work?
Relieving provides a great opportunity to teachers to experience working in a different environments and interact with different teachers in the community. It also helps teachers in learning different philosophies and find a way to manage personal commitments too.
Relieving with Aroha provides you with all these opportunities and more…!
We offer you various long-term & short-term relief opportunities where you won’t be just considered a number to fill in for days. Our centres are passionate and request for good relievers to join them on a repeat basis.
If you are:
- full of life and passionate about childcare
- a qualified & experienced ECE teacher working with kids 0-5 years
- Able to at least commit 2 – 3 week days every week
- Flexible working in new environments
- Have that Kiwi “Can-do” attitude
- Clear police reports
- Can manage travel private/public transport
- Have rights to work in NZ
What’s on offer:
- $20-25 per hour
- Ability to choose work through app
- Flexibility to work at your convenience
- Long-term relief options
- and more…
|Job Category||ECE Teacher|
|Experience (in years)||2+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||Yes|