10 Jan QUALIFIED & REGISTERED ECE TEACHER – ONEHUNGA
Aroha Consulting is a leading early learning service recruitment provider, focused on the growth and development of early childhood teachers and kids.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest possible standard of service, and require an enthusiastic and passionate person to join few of our passionate centres.
Benefits and perks
- Supportive environment – work alongside supportive colleagues and management team. Enjoy a fun company culture with regular team bonding activities.
- Generous remuneration – enjoy above award wages and discounted childcare!
- Ongoing development opportunities – have your achievements celebrated with the recognition programs. There will be plenty of professional development opportunities and trainings for career advancement.
About the role
Our clients are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their centre as a qualified & registered early childhood teacher in PRESCHOOL room. This is a full-time position, located in ONEHUNGA.
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Te Whariki
- Understanding of learning philosophies
- Implement and evaluate programs indoors and outdoors
- Create a stimulating and positive environment for the children
- Writing observations and analysing children’s progression and development
- Be a confident and demonstrate leadership/ownership in your room team
- Provide support and assistance to other staff members
- Monitor all staff interactions to ensure they are in line with the centre standards
- Develop strong relationships with children and effectively communicate with parents and carers
- Qualified Early childhood teacher (or currently working towards qualification
- Registered or provisionally registered
- Experience working within a childcare setting
- Enthusiastic and career-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being proactive within the centre and learning environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be a great addition to our team, we want to hear from you!
Please fill the details and attach your resume, detailing your relevant qualification and experience.
Note: You must be in New Zealand (with either NZ Residence or a valid Work Visa) to apply for this position. Unfortunately, all international candidates not present in the country will not be considered.
|Job Category||ECE Teacher|
|Experience (in years)||1+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||Yes|