07 Dec QUALIFIED & REGISTERED ECE TEACHER – AVONDALE
We are in search of a purple unicorn, a caped super-hero, and an impromptu singing legend in the Auckland region. I know these people don’t exist but ECE teachers do and they perform most of these roles, sometimes all in a single day’s job.
We understand your role well and hence thrive to find what is best for your needs. A day in an ECE teacher’s life should be focused on imparting knowledge and not stressing about random unnecessary problems.
If you are a Qualified ECE Teacher, please talk to us and we will help you find a workplace that inspires you, drives you and makes your life easier.
Help us in helping you find a centre you will be a great fit for.
Benefits and perks
Each of the centre we liaise with provides unique sets of benefits and an environment where you will find yourself happy, contributing and most importantly growing. Some of the other benefits on offer are:
- Best possible hourly rates
- Staff-to-student ratio that foster learning and empathy
- Potential options to work in different childcare areas – pre-schoolers to start with
- Periodic snooze times (breaks)
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Monthly budget for resources
- Mental health initiatives
- Additional incentives: team outings, sick days, teacher mentoring, flu shots and more!
Skills and experience
Apart from being a purple unicorn, you need to:
- Have Provisional or Full (ECE/Primary) teacher registration
- Have a Bachelor (or Diploma) of Education, Level 7 or 8
- Understand and imbibe principles of Te Whariki
- Have a soothing personality (enthusiastic, motivated and full-of-life)
- Know how to form bonds with kids, parents and community
Note: You must be in New Zealand (with either NZ Residence or a valid Work Visa) to apply for this position. Unfortunately, all international candidates not present in the country will not be considered.
|Job Category||ECE Teacher|
|Experience (in years)||1+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||Yes|