06 Dec Qualified ECE Teachers – Hamilton
About the role
Do you love working with kids, nurturing them, and making them future-ready? Are you looking to change to a different working environment?
If yes, we are here to help you! Aroha Consulting currently has multiple permanent and temporary opportunities for qualified and registered ECE teachers in Auckland.
If you have…
- Experience as a qualified ECE teacher OR you have recently graduated with your ECE qualification and have provisional registration as an ECE teacher
- A sound understanding of Te Whariki
- The ability to work with all age groups, aged 0 – 5
- A clear and confident communicator and able to liaise easily with staff and parents
- A calm nature and ability to keep a level head under pressure
- A current First Aid Certificate (not compulsory)
- Genuine Passion in regards to fostering a love for learning within children
- The ability to lead a small team of teachers and experienced with programme planning, teacher registration and self-review
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual incentives
- Support for registration
- Professional development for teachers’ growth
- Warm work environment
Aroha Consulting was launched with a mission to provide talented and reliable teachers to ECE centres across New Zealand. We strongly believe that the best way to change the world is through compassion, hence why we channel with ECE teachers imbibing that compassion in young minds. We wish to make a difference. With years of experience in childcare and recruitment, we are experts in hiring the best early childcare staff members in New Zealand. We are currently hiring registered and resourceful teachers for some of our amazing early childcare centres. Our current openings range from graduate to headteacher levels.
Additionally, when you working with us here at Aroha to find the perfect career for you, we are always here to provide you with…
- Professional and personal support
- Interview tips and tricks
- Support to help you find the right career opportunity
|Job Category||ECE Teacher|
|Experience (in years)||2+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||Yes|