07 Dec ECE Qualified & Registered Teacher – HOBSONVILLE
Are you passionate, heart-centred team leader who is looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting and unique opportunity that could be just what you are looking for!
A little about us
Aroha was launched with a mission to provide talented and reliable educators to ECE centres across New Zealand. We strongly believe that best way to change the world is through compassion and hence we channel with ECE teachers imbibing that compassion in young minds. We wish to make a difference. With years of experience in childcare and recruitment, we are experts in hiring qualified and registered early childcare staff members in New Zealand. We are currently hiring registered and resourceful teachers for some of our amazing early childcare centres across NZ. Our current openings range from graduate to head teacher levels.
Job tasks and responsibilities
If you are…
- You will be an experienced and qualified ECE educator or have recently graduated with your ECE qualification and have provisional registration as an early childhood educator.
- You will have a sound understanding of Te Whariki.
- You will be willing and able to work with all age groups, aged 0 – 5
- You will be a clear and confident communicator and able to liaise easily with staff and parents
- You will be of a calm nature and able to keep a level head under pressure.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate
- You will be passionate about fostering a love for learning within children
- Ability to lead a small team of teachers and experienced with programme planning, teacher registration and self-review.
Then we would love to hear from you.
Additionally, Aroha is always there to provide you
- professional and personal support
- interview tips and tricks
- support to help you find the right opportunity
So, what are you waiting for? Do get in touch if you are looking for a permanent, contract or relief opportunity! You can choose to apply online now – or call Kiya on 0212690033 for a confidential discussion!
Job benefits and perks
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salaries/hourly rates
- A warm work environment
- A quiet and comfortable staff room to unwind during breaks
- Opportunities to grow quickly
- Brand new classrooms
- Support for teacher registration
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
P.S. Aroha Consulting has other permanent and relieving opportunities for qualified and registered ECE teachers in and around Auckland. Please get in touch to know more!
|Job Category||ECE Teacher, Team Leader|
|Experience (in years)||2+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||Yes|