10 Jan ECE Qualified & Registered Teachers – MT. ALBERT
START NOW !
Come and speak with us and we will find you the perfect role!
We are currently looking for experienced Qualified and Registered Early Childhood Educators who are experienced working in Babies & Preschool rooms.
To be eligible for this role, you have:
- A Diploma or Bachelor of Teaching in ECE with Provisional or Full teaching certificate. (Level 7)
- Fluent English, as well as a basic knowledge of Te Reo.
- The ability to build strong relationships with tamariki and whanau.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn, develop and grow with the team and personally.
- A sense of humor and positive energy!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in writing Learning stories and linking back to the Te Whariki.
What’s on offer:
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Regular non-contact time.
- Monthly budget for resources.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||ECE Teacher|
|Experience (in years)||2+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||Yes|