06 Dec ECE Qualified & Registered Teacher – East Auckland
Do you love working with kids, nurturing them, and making them future-ready? Are you looking for a change to a better work environment?
If yes, Aroha is here to help you. Aroha Consulting currently has a wonderful opportunity for qualified and registered ECE teachers in Auckland.
Job tasks and responsibilities
If you are…
- An experienced ECE educator or have recently graduated with your ECE qualification and have provisional registration as an early childhood educator.
- willing and able to work with all age groups, aged 0 – 5
- a clear and confident communicator and able to liaise easily with staff and parents
- of a calm nature and ability to keep a level head under pressure.
- passionate about fostering a love for learning within children
Then we would love to hear from you.
Additionally, Aroha is always there to provide you:
- professional and personal support
- interview tips and tricks
- support to help you find the right opportunity, if this one doesn’t suit you
So, what are you waiting for? Do get in touch if you are looking this wonderful opportunity! You can choose to send your CV using this form or call Kiya on 0212690033 for a confidential discussion!
Job benefits and perks
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salaries/hourly rates
- A warm work environment
- A quiet and comfortable staff room to unwind during breaks
- Opportunities to grow quickly
- Brand new classrooms
- Support for teacher registration
Note: All the candidates must be registered in NZ and have rights to work in NZ.
|Job Category||ECE Teacher|
|Experience (in years)||2+|