10 Jan ECE/PRIMARY QUALIFIED RELIEVERS
Aroha Consulting is looking for childcare teachers in relief capacity. If you are a teacher who has to travel long distances for your relieving jobs, please contact us.
Aroha believes in helping teachers in finding the right relief roles in your local areas. We have recently started our relieving services in Auckland, however, we have been an industry leader in Early Childhood Education for more than 3 years now. We have specialised in permanent teacher placements and now setting our way in temporary relief jobs.
What is in it for you:
- $25-37 per hour
- Least possible travel, nearest location
- Market comparable salary
- Flexible work shifts that work for you
- Repeat/Long term relief jobs at your convenient centres
- Booking/Accepting jobs through our APP
- Opportunity to convert a relief role to permanent role, if you seek
- Above all, job satisfaction…
As a qualified teacher, you need to:
- Have Provisional or Full (ECE/Primary) teacher registration
- Have a Bachelor (or Diploma) of Education, Level 7 or 8
- Understand and imbibe principles of Te Whariki
- Have a soothing personality (enthusiastic, motivated and full-of-life)
- Know how to form bonds with kids, parents and community
Additionally, we need:
- Commitment to work 2+ days a week
- Passion towards the early childhood education roles
- Traveling ability (using personal or public transport)
- Amiable personality and ability to work with kids (aged 0-5)
- A police clearance certificate and great references
If you are interested in working with us (which is actually a great fun) please call us on +64 212690033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your updated CV.
If any of your friend is looking for a permanent placement, you can refer them and you would $400 gift card upon their joining!
|Job Category||Qualified Reliever|
|Experience (in years)||1+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||Yes|