09 Jan ECE HEAD TEACHER – MT ALBERT
Posted at 20:50h in 0 Comments
One of our established partner is looking for a head teacher who has worked with Reggio-Emilia philosophy. The centre is seeking an experienced and motivated head teacher to lead a committed team of teachers.We have also have opportunities for qualified teachers in the same centre. This inspired team of teachers view children as powerful, capable, competent, rich contributors to society.
What is Your Super Power?
- Are you passionate?
- Do you have a special super power you want to share?
- Do you picture yourself working in a calm and natural space, working alongside children and learning with them, and allowing children’s learning to unfold in its own time?
- Do you want to see great things happen in early education?
If this is your dream, this job is the place for you.
Ideally, we are looking for individuals with the following:
- You are a registered and ECE qualified teacher, and possess the training and documents required by the Ministry of Education to work within a childcare setting.
- Enjoy being a team player and possess a passion for working with children
- Passionate about spending time outdoors whenever possible
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create programs and healthy learning environments
- Desire to continue to learn and grow in the early childhood profession through professional development opportunities
What’s on offer?
- Super Salary: $28 to $31 per hour depending on years of experience and/or academic credentials
- Paid, dedicated design time for planning sessions and admin
- Brand new and modern facility with close proximity to CBD for the ease of commute
- Regular non-contact breaks with focus on physical and mental wellbeing
- On-going professional development in the Reggio Emilia philosophy along with others through a custom program.
- Teacher registration and first aid costs fully paid for
- Additional sick leaves 🙂
Job Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday.
Note: You must be in New Zealand (with either NZ Residence or a valid Work Visa) to apply for this position. Unfortunately, all international candidates not present in the country will not be considered.
|Job Category||Head Teacher|
|Experience (in years)||4-5|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||No|