07 Dec ECE Centre Manager – HAMILTON
We are looking for the next ECE leader! We are looking for someone who can run a centre like family.
It take a village to raise a child. A centre manager is someone who builds and nurtures that village.
In this exciting new role, you will lead and manage the teaching team, day-to-day running of the centre, and build up the reputation and contribute towards getting new enrollments. If you have the flair to build up child and parent relationship with a strong commitment to your team; we would love to hear from you.
It was extremely helpful if you have awareness of the ECE legislative framework, with strengths in curriculum design and delivery.
As our successful Centre Manager, you will have:
- A Bachelor/ Diploma of Education Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current Certification
- Proven recent success in educational management or leadership position
- A drive to provide learning opportunities that extend beyond the centre, out into the wider community
- An ability to set a ‘big picture’ direction, while making sure the day to day details are attended to
- Sound business acumen
- A real vision as to what you would like to achieve as the leader of a successful centre
- A passion for building meaningful relationships with children and their families
If you are a current Team Leader looking for your next opportunity we’re keen to explore this opportunity with you. We have a fantastic support network in place that will work alongside you to enable you and the centre to succeed.
You will be well supported by our Learning & Development Manager with ongoing training, mentoring and PD opportunities. We give you enough support and training to ensure you’ll be a success but also enough space to lead how you want to lead.
What can we offer you?
- Amazing opportunities to help develop your management skills
- Supportive Professional Development to help you flourish, and assist in your development as a teacher and manager
- Excellent remuneration
- On-going support and advice from a dedicated, experienced leadership team.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position. We are not able to sponsor candidates.
|Job Category||Centre Manager|
|Experience (in years)||5+|
|Can provisionally registered teachers apply?||No|